PSC – One Time Registration
PSC started one time registration from January 1st 2012 onwards. Applicants can make their registration on the official website of PSC www.keralapsc.org . Multiple registrations should not be allowed. Applicants should enter their true identification and qualifications in personal profile. Entered data should be correct. Incorrect and unqualified profile may not be accepted. Applicants with any doubts can contact PSC call center (0471 2554000) for clarification. Registered job aspirants can apply online for different job openings by Kerala PSC.
Instructions for One Time Registration
-Open PSC’s official website www.keralapsc.org
-click the link One-Time Registration. This page can use for new registration and login for already registered candidates.
- Click New-Registration (sign up).
- Online form for registration is now appeared.
- Upload a recent photo of the applicant. The size of the photo should be 150px X 200px. And scanned photo size should not exceed 30KB.
- Upload signature of the applicant in the provided column with size 150px X 100px. File size should not exceed 30KB.
- Personal details of the applicants should enter in the specified columns. Name and DOB should enter in twice for verification. Mismatched entry would be rejected by system.
- Next, applicants can correctly enter their gender, religion, caste, parent name, guardian name and relation.
- As the next step, applicant should prove their identification, nationality, state district and location. Check the entered details and go to Next.
- The next page is mainly for entering permanent and temporary address of applicants.
- Applicants should enter their email id and cell number, if they have any. SMS service is available for applicants with cell no:
- Applicants should provide desired user id and password for future reference.
- Once the whole data is entered, registration can be completed by submission. After submission applicants can login through user id and password.